Viajeros al Tren usa cookies para mejorar su experiencia de navegación y mostrarle contenido personalizado, Si quiere deshabilitar cookies en su dispositivo, revise nuestra información.
Tenga en cuenta que algunas partes de nuestro sitio web no funcionará de forma correcta si deshabilita las cookies.
Al cerrar este mensaje, usted acepta el uso de cookies en este dispositivo, de acuerdo con nuestra política de cookies, a menos que usted las haya desactivado. Acepto, y quiero cerrar esta ventana.

Downloads

Forum for users in other countries who do not speak Spanish.

Downloads

Notapor SHANKS » Lun Nov 17, 2014 1:09 pm

Hi all can you help me when i try to download locos and wagons for Trainz
all i get is a blank page no download
Duncan
SHANKS
Pasajero

Re: Downloads

Notapor TITO34 » Lun Nov 17, 2014 2:28 pm

hello duncan .... which browser you use to download our objects ???? using google chrome works well
Imagen
TITO34
Moderadores

Notapor SHANKS » Lun Nov 17, 2014 2:48 pm

thank you for the reply i have tried chrome and internet explorer and Mozilla
in Mozilla i get some but not the one i am after RENFE1900 Bicabina 1435mm
SHANKS
Pasajero

Notapor acelaamtrak » Jue Ene 08, 2015 11:09 pm

Same problem here but not for all.

Tried downloading the Renfe 1900 Bicabina 1435mm and the just released RENFE 319 Subseries Librea Taxi 1.435 but both load for an minute and then go towards an white screen.

I tested out other download links (trainz only) including some that I have been able to download in the past and I notice all files larger then 20mb share this problem. (I can for example download renfe 319 ave 19.16 mb but not renfe 1900 which is 24.13 mb)

I can remember having huge problems in the past downloading renfe 353 since the download corrupted but I have been able to download it after an dozen of retries, maybe this is related?

I tried firefox, chrome and internet explorer, using win 8.1 but also tried on win 7 with same result from laptop.

I live in dutch, maybe this is related?
acelaamtrak
Pasajero

Notapor Pasku » Jue Ene 08, 2015 11:24 pm

We have had a number of flaws in the dumps we just found. We are making repairs of such errors, but we are only 2 people working on it and there are many downloads.

For now we will focus on the latest published downloads, leaving the end, the oldest downloads.

Without more, apologizing for having been slow to find bugs.
Imagen
Pasku
Administrador del Sitio

Notapor acelaamtrak » Vie Ene 09, 2015 12:01 am

I understand you are busy and are limited with people working on fixing bugs.

But I am not sure if it is an problem with the downloads since the renfe 319 taxi was released just one (or 2) week ago and that one is also over 20mb like the rest I have the problem with which are over 20mb, under it I can download all no matter how old they are.

Maybe the problem is related to the website which gives the bug automatically to every file which is over 20mb no matter if just released or an year ago.

I am patient so don't worry about that, but I never knew if you knew the error was there since this problem sounds to be related to foreign users.

Edit: tried downloading files that are larger then 20mb on open rails instead of the trainz, same problem, maybe this is related to the site or how the site acts to foreign users?
acelaamtrak
Pasajero

Notapor Pasku » Vie Ene 09, 2015 12:49 am

The error comes from a faulty module configuration downloads we use on the web, does not discriminate at all to foreign users.

Some module update has broken the encryption system file, causing it to lose the connection and cancel the download.

Download locomotive RENFE1900 Bicabina 1435mm has been corrected, you can try to download it again if given communicate it fails because it means something still is not right.

:arrow: RENFE1900 Bicabina 1435mm
Imagen
Pasku
Administrador del Sitio

Notapor acelaamtrak » Vie Ene 09, 2015 2:21 am

I see also thanks for the quick responses.

I am able to download it now, tried both on firefox and chrome to make it sure and it worked for both.

Also directly tried it in trainz to see if the download wasn’t broken and it works fine (2 smaller issues which I don’t think are related to the download: one missing dependencies <kuid:253528:1947> which I could quickely find + faulty in ts12 since thumbnail searched for "1900_art/1900.jpg" while the picture is called captura.jpg)

I read external source in download (on the green button) so I guess this was just an quick test to confirm where the fault was located?

I hope fixing it then won’t take to much effort especially since you are just with an few people like you said.

Thanks for your time and effort. :)
acelaamtrak
Pasajero

Notapor lorix » Mié Abr 08, 2015 4:13 pm

Please note, that in the download of Urola FFVV route, the two files Pack Conventos Urola.rwp e Pack catenarias urola.rwp are defective.
lorix
Pasajero

Notapor TITO34 » Mié Abr 08, 2015 4:23 pm

hello Lorix we are working on it soon be solved
Imagen
TITO34
Moderadores

Siguiente

Volver a International Forum