Viajeros al Tren usa cookies para mejorar su experiencia de navegación y mostrarle contenido personalizado, Si quiere deshabilitar cookies en su dispositivo, revise nuestra información.
Tenga en cuenta que algunas partes de nuestro sitio web no funcionará de forma correcta si deshabilita las cookies.
Al cerrar este mensaje, usted acepta el uso de cookies en este dispositivo, de acuerdo con nuestra política de cookies, a menos que usted las haya desactivado. Acepto, y quiero cerrar esta ventana.

Welcome and Introductions

Forum for users in other countries who do not speak Spanish.

Welcome and Introductions

Notapor Pasku » Mié Oct 24, 2012 6:40 pm

Members Greetings friends,

This section will perform the various presentations of registered users, so we know a little more and know that friend has joined this community, not a mandatory step, is voluntary to file each, but is recommended it to know more.

It also recalls a stroll on the section of the Forum Basic Rules Viajeros al Tren... are the same as long as we can find everywhere, but first there will be a question for clarification.

In order to know me and my some of many sites, RailSim, TrenSim and RailClub, my username and some sides Pasku Zifra. Active designer eager to continue sharing interesting tidbits and good an easier way and to give the opportunity to discuss the project with a forum

This initiative will cost to take shape, but with time and colavoración the fruit will reward with great moments. Needless to say, I hope you enjoy it as much as I have and still enjoy the forum and all content and its gallery.

Regards,
Pasku

P.D. Excuse my English translator :mrgreen:
Imagen
Pasku
Administrador del Sitio

Volver a International Forum